HTA industry metrics programme
HTA is a major challenge in drug development and market access, as requirements vary by jurisdiction and there is an overall lack of predictability and transparency in the HTA process. The CIRS HTA Metrics Programme can help your company to mitigate these risks and plan for success by providing unique insights and actionable benchmarks.
The Programme collects company data on individual products from development through to rollout in Australia, Canada, England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. The data is analysed, aggregated and anonymised, resulting in an industry-wide picture of the HTA landscape that you can compare your company against. Key analyses address important business questions such as types and outcomes of early HTA-related advice and inclusion of active comparators during development and the acceptance by HTA agencies.
Annual deliverables of the Programme include:
- Executive summary and company-specific report
- Country-specific summaries
- Results of a focused study on a topic of interest to participant companies
- Industry Discussion Meeting to review trends and discuss potential for new analyses
- Periodic updates on the Programme and CIRS advocacy activities