Emerging markets industry metrics programme
Globalisation of the world’s pharmaceutical markets means that quality information for development and registration of new medicines in emerging markets (EM) is more important than ever before. The CIRS EM Metrics Programme can help you to get ahead in these fast growing markets by providing comparative data and information on the evolving regulatory environment at the country and regional level.
The Programme collects company data on submission, approval and rollout times in 18 countries and one regional alignment initiative across Asia, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The data is analysed, aggregated and anonymised, resulting in an industry-wide picture of the regulatory landscape in each country, which you can then compare your company against.
Annual deliverables of the Programme include:
- Main report, aimed at Global Regulatory Leads, Policy and Intelligence
- Executive summary, aimed at Management and Policy and Intelligence
- Country-specific summaries, aimed at Regional Affiliates
- Results of a focused study on a topic of interest to participant companies
- Industry Discussion Meeting to review trends and discuss new analyses
- Periodic updates on the Programme and CIRS advocacy activities